Camera Low Poly Art




Client Related Logo

My friend ask me to make a logo for his photography business, he that he want a low poly style logo and sent me some ideas for the logo. I took the challenge and because he is my friend I didn't even charge him for this. 


"Remember you have to establish good relationship with people especially if they are in the field of art so you will have a lot of network and at the end they will help you go further with the path you chose."

The process is simple I took a camera photo then made a low poly look on it after that I send it to my client. My friend was satisfied when he saw the logo that I made. I hope that this is not the last client related project that I will have for this year and I am hoping that more clients to come to appreciate my work. That is all for today guys and I will see you again on my next blog. Thank you for viewing! 
f