Unicorn Gundam Low Poly Art











Tracing Process Unicorn Gundam

Hi guys! and today I decided to make a lowpoly digtal art for the Unicorn Gundam. This gundam is one of my favorite because of it's cool look and I can't just resist to make one for Unicorn Gundam even though this digital lowpoly art is hard to make. 




But anyway I made it possible. This digital artwork took me six hours to make and the process is so hard I almost give up. The process is just the same tracing and forming shape in Adobe Illustrator and coloring using eyedropper tool.








Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode

The above image is the finish lowpoly digital art. It looks stunning and amazing and yes, hard work ends with satisfying results. 

I dedicate this lowpoly digital artwork to the unicorn gundam fans out there and I hope there will be a next season for this anime. That is all for today and I will see you tomorrow for my next blog.