Neo Zeong Low Poly Art






Char Aznable Mobile Armor 

Today I decided to make a digital lowpoly art for Char Aznable's Mobile Armor. The above digital art is the finish lowpoly digital art. I just made a simple background and that is black, I just wanted to try something new because most of my digital art comes with a gradient background. 




This took me eight hours to make, four hours tracing and four hours coloring. I didn't expect that this digital artwork will be hard. Anyway the output is amazing and I'm that gundam fans will like it. 

I dedicate this to the fans of Char Aznable's Mobile suit. Below this paragraph is the work in progress of "Neo Zeong Armor", even the tracing process looks cool also.





The Tracing Processs





That's all for today and I will see you tomorrow for my next digital lowpoly art for "Gundam Collection". Thank you for viewing.



px