Gundam Barbatos Low Poly Art







Iron Blooded Orphans Gundam

Today I will feature the new gundam series called "Iron Blooded Orphans". Gundam Barbatos is a modern generation gundam and it is a bit new from our eyes because of the structure of this gundam. 




This gundam is so hype nowadays so, I decided to make a lowpoly digital art for Gundam Barbatos. The colors of this gundam is just basic blue, red and white, you always see this color combination on every gundam series. 

The digital artwork just took me five hours to make and I had fun doing this stuff. 

Software Used:
  • Adobe Illustrator for  tracing, shape forming and color application.
  • Adobe Photoshop for gradient background application 

I dedicate this digital artwork to the fans of Iron Blooded Orphans Gundam series. That is all for today and I will see you tomorrow for my next blog.