Low Poly Art - Green Lion







The Green Lion

Late low poly art post today, did some important things before blogging anyway, welcome to the new low polyart blog day and we are featuring Voltron low poly art collection. Today "The Green Lion" or called "Midori Jishi" that is his Japanese name will be featured now on my low poly art blog. 

The color combination is just right Green, yellow, white and some shades of gray. The software that I used to make this digital art is Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator

It took me at least three hours to make this low poly art one hour tracing and forming shapes, one and a half hour coloring and thirty minutes working on finishing touches. Overall the outcome is great just clean and simple. 

I dedicate this low poly art to the Voltron fans, I hope you guys like it. That is all for today and I will see you tomorrow for my next low poly blog post.