Low Poly Art - NBA Micheal Jordan







Michael Jordan


We all know who is this guy, the NBA low poly art collection will not be complete without this legend. For this third day of NBA collection I decided to make a low poly art for Micheal Jordan. It took me at least five hours to finish this low poly art. The above image is the finish low poly art.








Tracing Process

The tracing and coloring process was made on Adobe Illustrator. The total time I spent on coloring and tracing alone is at least five hours and after that I transferred it to Adobe Photoshop for background application. I decided to put gradient background to achieve that clean look and add some finishing touches for great quality results.






The above image is a close look on the finished low poly art. The results of five hours working on this NBA legend shows promising output. The low poly art output is great and satisfying, hard work pays off again. I dedicate this low poly art to the NBA legend Michael Jordan and to the fans of him. I hope you guys like it.







Here are some low poly art wallpaper ideas for you people who follow the blog. Thank you for dropping by on my low poly art blog more to come! I will see you guys tomorrow for my next blog.