Low Poly Art - NBA Steph Curry







Golden State Point Guard

Starting the NBA low poly art collection with Stephen Curry the three point shooter. This is actually my first time to made this kind of low poly art, as you can see on the past edition I don't feature portraits of people. 


"I realized that I need to challenged myself and start working on something new."


When I was working on the NBA low poly art collection I almost give up because It is so hard to get the details right. The time that I spent on this single low poly art is twelve hours, ten hours tracing, shape forming and coloring using the pen tool and eyedropper tool in Adobe Illustrator and I at least spent two hours working on the background and some finishing touches on Adobe Photoshop. 

So far, the outcome is satisfying not the best output but I tried hard and my best to finish this portrait, I think this is not bad because it is my first time. 

I dedicate this low poly art to fans of Steph Curry, I'm sure you guys will like it. That's all for today and I will see you tomorrow for my next NBA low poly art collection blog. Thank you for dropping by.