Low Poly Art - Megaman Battle Network


The main character in Megaman Battle Network will be feature today on our Megaman low poly art collection. I did a different approach today, instead of using that gradient background I decided to make a low poly art style gradient background. 

Yes, it is a lot of work, it took me three hours to finish the low poly art. Spent one and a half hour using Adobe Illustrator for tracing and color application. After that I worked on the background in Adobe Photoshop for one hour. The remaining thirty minutes is for finishing touches. 


"Three hours of hard work pays off again because the outcome is amazing and that lowpoly gradient background is so stunning."








This Megaman Battle Network low poly art collection is dedicated to the fans of this game. This week is for you and make sure to check the low poly art blog for the following days. 

Thank you for dropping by on my low poly art blog. Make sure to hit that plus one button if you like this low poly art blog. 

Let me know what you think by commenting on this post and show your support by sharing the blog to other people. That's all for today have a great day everyone.