Low Poly Art - Megaman Met

Today's low poly art blog post is the villain from Megaman called "Met''. Met is a small villain robot that you see when you are playing the video game Megaman. 


"This low poly art is medium mode, recommended to the artist who have experience on this style."


Met just consume two hours of my time. I spent one hour shape forming and coloring in Adobe Illustrator and one hour adding some finishing touches, background application using Adobe Photoshop. 

Honestly I'm not so sure if I apply the correct gradient background on this low poly art but I think its just right. The simple look of this digital art is awesome. 


"Always remember make it simple but attractive."







That's all for today's low poly art blog. I hope you guys enjoy this low poly art blog post. Thank you for dropping by by on my low poly art blog. Make sure to hit that plus one button if you like this blog. Check my last low poly art post, I will link it here.

Let me know what you think by commenting on this post and show your support by sharing the blog to other people. That's all for today have a great day everyone.