Low Poly Art - Megaman Zero

Last day I posted the simple version and straight forward version of  "Zero" on low poly art mode. Today I will show you the low poly art detailed version of Zero. This version of Zero is hard mode, it took me two hours to finish it an the outcome is incredible. 


"In lowpoly, the more shapes you form the more detailed the outcome will be." 

The color on this low poly art is nice and warm. That color combination makes the digital art striking and beautiful. All the elements that I made on this piece is great. Hard work pays off again, two hours working on this digital is worth of my time.








Stay tuned for more Megaman low poly artThank you for dropping by on my low poly art blog. Make sure to hit that plus one button if you like this low poly art blog. 

Let me know what you think by commenting on this low poly art post and show your support by sharing the low poly art blog to other people. That's all for today have a great day everyone.