Low Poly Art - Megaman Collection

It's low poly art blog time again, and for this week I will feature Megaman characters in low poly art style. I chose "Zero" for my first  post this week. This low poly art  is the easiest low poly art I've ever done in this collection. 


"I consider this for the people who are starting to explore on low poly art style." 

This low poly art just took me one hour to finish. The details are just right and clean IMHO. 

Software used: 

  • Adobe Illustrator for tracing and coloring
  • Adobe Photoshop for gradient background application. 




I hope you people enjoy this low poly art post and I'm so happy to be back blogging low poly art. Thank you for dropping by by on my low poly art blog. Make sure to hit that plus one button if you like this low poly art blog. 

Let me know what you think by commenting on this low poly art post and show your support by sharing the low poly art blog to other people. That's all for today have a great day everyone.