Low Poly Art - Power up

Brand new day means new lowpoly art. As we continue on our Super Mario collection I decided to make a lowpoly from this mushroom power up. 

You always notice this guy appear when you hit that brick and suddenly you are chasing this little guy for power up. This is simple lowpoly art took me at least two hours to finish this. 

"It's not that detailed but I think its fine to be simple like this."




"The output is pretty good and simple. It doesn't consume a lot of my time to finish it because of its structure." 

Overall its a fun experience working with this power up mushroom from Super Mario Bros. Below are some wallpaper ideas for you guys.






I hope you guys enjoyed this post, this is the second post for Super Mario collection. Don't forget to hit that plus one if you love this post and stay tuned for more digital artworks for the following days. Thank you so much for dropping by on my blog!