Low Poly Art - Shy Guy

Next from our Super Mario Bros collection is this guy. This is actually a fiend that you encounter when playing Super Mario from Nintendo. I decided to minimize the details so it doesn't consume a lot of time. 

"Working on this kind of artwork is very time consuming but in the end it will be satisfying." 

This piece actually took me two hours to finish. I've got a lot of backlog so I'm on a little bit on a rush plus my work is starting to get busy.






The output is pretty good even though I rushed it. Much better if it's more detailed but overall I'm happy with the result. 

"The colors are just right and the gradient background look incredible although its simple." 

I really hope to finish all of this collection and its getting busy again. I will still try to upload if I have a lot of time. Below is wallpaper ideas, feel free to use all of my digital artwork just give credits to the maker if you want.





Thank you guys for dropping by and I will see you on my next post. Don't forget to give me that plus one if you like my works.. 

Share it to your friends if you love my works. More plus ones makes me really happy guys. Stay tune to my blog for more lowpoly art.