Low Poly Art - Super Mario




Today we will be featuring Super Mario for our lowpoly art. This collection will not be complete if the main character is not included right? 





So here it is the vintage main character for Super Mario form Nintendo. This one is a little bit hard to work on because its full body not just the face of Super Mario.





It took at least four hours to work on Super Mario. I'm really satisfied on the outcome and I hope that you guys like it too.


"The output as you can see is pretty amazing, four hours of hard work seem to pays off." 

That's it for today's blog tomorrow will be the 5th post for Super Mario collection. Any guess who will it be? Let me know on the comment section below. Here are some wallpaper ideas for you guys, feel free to use it if you are a fan of Super Mario.





I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and don't forget to give plus one because it makes me really happy. Share it to your friends if you love this post. Spread this post to the Super Mario fans all over the world. That's it guys and I will see you on my next blog.