Low Poly Art - Luigi




It's Thursday today time to have a new low poly blog and for today's blog it will be Super Mario's partner Luigi. Same with Super Mario it takes time to finish a low poly art with full body. 





"It really takes a lot of time and patience." 

This lowpoly also took 4 hours to finish and the result is amazing. The image below is the final output.






Software used:

  • Adobe Illustrator for shape forming and color application.
  • Adobe Photoshop for background application. 


Huge shout out to the Adobe team! Super Mario will be happy because he has his partner on this collection. Below are some wallpaper ideas, feel free to use it on your computers, tablets, smartphones etc.




I hope you guys like my new blog post and don't forget to give me that plus one if you love my post. It really helps me a lot, show your support by sharing it to your friends

Have a great day everyone and thank you so much for dropping by on my blog.